Pick of the week: Evian, BETC Paris
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 May 2013 08:00AM
Louise Ridley is going goo-goo ga-ga over Evian’s new film: "Few ads are as purely joyful as Evian’s baby-fuelled work, and this one looks set to overtake ‘roller babies’ in online views." It was written by Valérie Chidlovsky, art directed by Agnès Cavard and directed by We Are From LA through Iconoclast.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum + Car or C/A, United Kingdom
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media