Pick of the week: Evian, BETC Paris
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 May 2013 08:00AM
Louise Ridley is going goo-goo ga-ga over Evian’s new film: "Few ads are as purely joyful as Evian’s baby-fuelled work, and this one looks set to overtake ‘roller babies’ in online views." It was written by Valérie Chidlovsky, art directed by Agnès Cavard and directed by We Are From LA through Iconoclast.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Head of Marketing Communications Premier Consultants to £50,000 plus benefits,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure