Pick of the week: Evian, BETC Paris
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 May 2013 08:00AM
Louise Ridley is going goo-goo ga-ga over Evian’s new film: "Few ads are as purely joyful as Evian’s baby-fuelled work, and this one looks set to overtake ‘roller babies’ in online views." It was written by Valérie Chidlovsky, art directed by Agnès Cavard and directed by We Are From LA through Iconoclast.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy