Turkey of the week: Cadbury Crispello, Fallon
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 May 2013 08:00AM
Maisie McCabe feels queasy after seeing the new ad for Cadbury Crispello: "Accepting that the online haters are misguided in their worry that the protagonist is underage, associating a snack with an awkward love triangle is just odd. It’s trying to be kooky, but doesn’t make me want to buy the chocolate. Little or not."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Source £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure