Turkey of the week: Cadbury Crispello, Fallon
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 May 2013 08:00AM
Maisie McCabe feels queasy after seeing the new ad for Cadbury Crispello: "Accepting that the online haters are misguided in their worry that the protagonist is underage, associating a snack with an awkward love triangle is just odd. It’s trying to be kooky, but doesn’t make me want to buy the chocolate. Little or not."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Artworker (HTML) become £35K, Central London
- Data Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 + benefits, London
- Category Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, Midlands region
- Category Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition