Pick of the week: Cesar, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 June 2013 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee is touched by Cesar’s new TV ad: "This sweet and affecting film is all the more surprising given that it’s for dog food. There are lots of nice touches that show the devotion between man and dog." The ad was created by Diccon Driver and Alan Wilson, and directed by Andy McLeod through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London
- Senior Designer become £40-45K, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business