Pick of the week: Cesar, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 June 2013 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee is touched by Cesar’s new TV ad: "This sweet and affecting film is all the more surprising given that it’s for dog food. There are lots of nice touches that show the devotion between man and dog." The ad was created by Diccon Driver and Alan Wilson, and directed by Andy McLeod through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Performance Manager Aspire £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Business Director Dot-Gap £70k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration