Pick of the week: Cesar, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 June 2013 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee is touched by Cesar’s new TV ad: "This sweet and affecting film is all the more surprising given that it’s for dog food. There are lots of nice touches that show the devotion between man and dog." The ad was created by Diccon Driver and Alan Wilson, and directed by Andy McLeod through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne