Turkey of the week: BetVictor, VCCP
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 June 2013 08:00AM
Ian Darby is not amused by the latest BetVictor TV spot: "Paul Kaye is generally a good performer, so I was hoping that this campaign would improve, but it has plumbed new depths with this painfully unfunny spot that sees our comic hero dressed up as a football WAG."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London
- Senior Designer become £40-45K, London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business