Pick of the week: Land Rover, RKCR/Y&R
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 July 2013 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee hopes England’s cricketers are also inspired by the new press ad for Land Rover: "It’s brilliant to see some clever and funny tactical advertising to celebrate the Lions win in Australia. Perfect." The ad was written by Phil Forster and art directed by Tim Brookes. The photographer was Patrice De Villiers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Account Director Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum, Cambridge
- SAM Twist Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Consultant - Award Winning PR Agency - Big Brands, Central London Capstone Hill Search £65,000 , W1G 0PW, London (Greater)
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £100000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool