Pick of the week: Land Rover, RKCR/Y&R
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 July 2013 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee hopes England’s cricketers are also inspired by the new press ad for Land Rover: "It’s brilliant to see some clever and funny tactical advertising to celebrate the Lions win in Australia. Perfect." The ad was written by Phil Forster and art directed by Tim Brookes. The photographer was Patrice De Villiers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Chiltern Railways Competitive, Marylebone London
- CLIENT RELATIONSHIP DIRECTOR - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Milton Keynes
- Business Director - Digital - PPC, Display, Affiliates Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3