Editorial: Symbol of the best and worst of adland
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 January 2009 12:00AM
Geoff Seymour was just 61 when he died and yet he seems like a throwback to a "loadsamoney" and devil-may-care adland culture synonymous not just with another era but another world. The one-time Collett Dickenson Pearce and Lowe star writer was one of the saddest examples of how the industry could spit out people as easily as it swallowed them. Let's hope the habit isn't about to return.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SEO Manager - Fast growing startup Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum company options, London
- Senior Account Manager - Tobacco Account Major Players £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- 3D Designer Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Windsor
- Senior PR Account Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director. Red Sofa London £50000 - £52000 per annum, London
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building