Editorial: Symbol of the best and worst of adland
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 January 2009 12:00AM
Geoff Seymour was just 61 when he died and yet he seems like a throwback to a "loadsamoney" and devil-may-care adland culture synonymous not just with another era but another world. The one-time Collett Dickenson Pearce and Lowe star writer was one of the saddest examples of how the industry could spit out people as easily as it swallowed them. Let's hope the habit isn't about to return.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account