Editorial: Symbol of the best and worst of adland
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 January 2009 12:00AM
Geoff Seymour was just 61 when he died and yet he seems like a throwback to a "loadsamoney" and devil-may-care adland culture synonymous not just with another era but another world. The one-time Collett Dickenson Pearce and Lowe star writer was one of the saddest examples of how the industry could spit out people as easily as it swallowed them. Let's hope the habit isn't about to return.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- SEO ACCOUNT MANAGER Success Digital £165 per day, London
- Campaign Manager - Poppy Lottery The Royal British Legion £30,000 plus £4,452 London weighting, Based at our offices near London Bridge
- Corporate & Major Donor Fundraising Manager (Permanent) deadline for 14th March Mayor's Fund for London £45,000, London Bridge
- CRM & Digital Marketing Manager fishtank £25000 - £35000 per annum, Bristol
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive