Diary: Could IPA hit jackpot in move from the square?
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 April 2009 12:00AM
Is the IPA sitting on a goldmine? Diary only asks after reading that two houses in London's Belgrave Square have gone on the market at £100 million and £80 million.
The square, home to Oleg Deripaska, Russia's richest man, is also the long-term home of the IPA. It has never moved because of the generous terms of its lease.
Eight years ago, when the IPA first mooted the idea of a single "supergroup" to become the voice of the UK's entire communications industry, it calculated it could raise up to £4 million by giving up the Belgrave Square lease. Intriguing to know what that figure might be now should it choose to cash in.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CRM Executive Brand Recruitment dependent on experience plus car and benefits, Newport Pagnell
- Graphic Designer/Marketing Assistant- Graduate Level createselect Competitive Salary, London (Greater)
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £22000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager - Digital Agency ADLIB c.£35k + Benefits, Wiltshire
- Digital Marketing Specialist Brand Recruitment Ã‚£30000 per annum + potential bonus and excellent benefits, Huntingdon