Diary: Could IPA hit jackpot in move from the square?
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 April 2009 12:00AM
Is the IPA sitting on a goldmine? Diary only asks after reading that two houses in London's Belgrave Square have gone on the market at £100 million and £80 million.
The square, home to Oleg Deripaska, Russia's richest man, is also the long-term home of the IPA. It has never moved because of the generous terms of its lease.
Eight years ago, when the IPA first mooted the idea of a single "supergroup" to become the voice of the UK's entire communications industry, it calculated it could raise up to £4 million by giving up the Belgrave Square lease. Intriguing to know what that figure might be now should it choose to cash in.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- New Product Development Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £competitive salary and Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategic Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000-£60,000 + Benefits , Southampton, Hampshire
- Art Director - Integrated Marketing Agency - West London - £40k - NP198 Stonor £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough