Diary: Could IPA hit jackpot in move from the square?
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 April 2009 12:00AM
Is the IPA sitting on a goldmine? Diary only asks after reading that two houses in London's Belgrave Square have gone on the market at £100 million and £80 million.
The square, home to Oleg Deripaska, Russia's richest man, is also the long-term home of the IPA. It has never moved because of the generous terms of its lease.
Eight years ago, when the IPA first mooted the idea of a single "supergroup" to become the voice of the UK's entire communications industry, it calculated it could raise up to £4 million by giving up the Belgrave Square lease. Intriguing to know what that figure might be now should it choose to cash in.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Digital Operations Director - Display, Video & Mobile Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment Competitive basic plus excellent benefits , Ipswich
- Junior Account Manager / Account Manager / Account Executive Royds Raphael £25k-£28kk+neg, London