How PR agencies' fee income has changed in the past 10 years
By Kate Magee Thursday, 03 May 2012 10:00AM
As PRWeek's Top 150 PR Consultancies 2012 is published, Kate Magee looks back at the past ten years to see how the industry's fortunes have fluctuated.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Video Executive Aspire £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Media Manager - Client Side! Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central