How PR agencies' fee income has changed in the past 10 years
By Kate Magee Thursday, 03 May 2012 10:00AM
As PRWeek's Top 150 PR Consultancies 2012 is published, Kate Magee looks back at the past ten years to see how the industry's fortunes have fluctuated.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL PLANNING DIRECTOR - MEDIA AGENCY Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Data Manager McLaren Automotive Up to £40,000 per annum + benefits , Woking, Surrey
- COMMS PLANNING MANAGER - MID SIZED MEDIA AGENCY Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER @ BOUTIQUE MEDIA AGENCY - £40k! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred