Adidas and BA ahead in Olympic sponsors' brand race
By Kate Magee Thursday, 26 July 2012 12:00AM
As London 2012 gets under way, Adidas and British Airways have been named as the two sponsors the public most associates with the Games, according to the latest PRWeek/OnePoll research.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- JAM/AM - Beauty Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Midweight Designer Source £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Digital Analyst- Social Media - Data Visualisation - Reporting Lipton Fleming £20000 - £30000 per annum, London