Reputation Survey: Mobile phone firms struggle to connect
By Kate Magee Thursday, 06 September 2012 09:00AM
The public views mobile phone operators as greedy and expensive, thinks they should be more tightly regulated and is confused about how 4G will work.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- CRM & Social Media Manager | £50k | Leisure/Travel Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & bens, Nottinghamshire
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad