JWT London to launch technology division
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 April 2010 11:52AM
LONDON - JWT London is launching a technology business called JWT Experience, which will work on developing effective communications across technology platforms for brands.
The move follows the launch of an Experience division at JWT New York and the new unit will be made up of individuals from a range of technology backgrounds who will work closely with the agency's other key departments.
Maciek Gorzkowski, the founder of the digital agency Play, has been hired to lead the offering and joins JWT Experience immediately.
Gorzkowski formed Play in 2005 as a joint venture with M&C Saatchi and has since helped it secure new business from brands including Lucozade, Foster's and Transport for London.
Gorzkowski said: "I want to help JWT Experience become the linchpin for brands wanting to maintain meaningful interactions with their customers."
JWT Experience in London will work closely with the New York unit to help develop JWT's digital offering on a global scale, servicing its existing clients as well as helping the agency to attract new brands.
Guy Hayward, the chief executive of JWT UK, said: "Digital technologies provide a huge opportunity for brands to truly engage with their consumers, and our Experience department will enable JWT to drive brands forward in a contemporary and innovative fashion."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London