Expedia returns to TV advertising with new spot
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 April 2010 11:12AM
LONDON - Expedia, the online travel portal, has returned to TV advertising with an ad focusing on savings and voiced by 'Peep Show' star David Mitchell.
The campaign follows the global rebrand of the travel operator's logo and websites and logo that took effect last month.
The ad, by Meteorite, is the brand's first since its 'Life of a cloud‘ campaign by DFGW, which featured the strapline 'Let yourself go' and launched in summer 2006.
The spot, called 'building blocks', focuses on the savings customers can make by booking a fight and hotel together. It shows the 'building blocks' of a holiday being put together by a couple planning their trip.
The launch of the TV spot this Monday (3 May) will be followed by a print campaign for the brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton
- Senior Sales Execuitve - Ad Technology Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency