Expedia returns to TV advertising with new spot
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 April 2010 11:12AM
LONDON - Expedia, the online travel portal, has returned to TV advertising with an ad focusing on savings and voiced by 'Peep Show' star David Mitchell.
The campaign follows the global rebrand of the travel operator's logo and websites and logo that took effect last month.
The ad, by Meteorite, is the brand's first since its 'Life of a cloud‘ campaign by DFGW, which featured the strapline 'Let yourself go' and launched in summer 2006.
The spot, called 'building blocks', focuses on the savings customers can make by booking a fight and hotel together. It shows the 'building blocks' of a holiday being put together by a couple planning their trip.
The launch of the TV spot this Monday (3 May) will be followed by a print campaign for the brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London