Lowe Lintas to start operations in South India
By Staff, Campaign India, Friday, 30 April 2010 10:41AM
MUMBAI - Lowe Lintas will now start its operations in South India by setting up a fully functional office in Kochi. This office in Kochi will also cater to businesses in Trivandrum and Kozhikode.
Sujit Nair, president, will oversee operations in Kerala and look after the businesses in that market. Lowe Lintas will start its south Indian operations with Mayden Pharma as its first client who are based in Kochi.
Charles Cadell, CEO, Lowe Lintas India, said, "With an increasing number of Kerala brands targeting the national and international markets, it is an opportunity for us to offer our international brand building expertise to companies in such an expansionist mode.
"To this end and to give such Clients the dedication they will need, Lowe Lintas is establishing local representation to support such brand development. Estimated business in Kerala is to the tune of Rs. 100 crores and we hope to get a strong foothold in this state soon."
This article was first published on Campaign India
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire