Lowe Lintas to start operations in South India
By Staff, Campaign India, Friday, 30 April 2010 10:41AM
MUMBAI - Lowe Lintas will now start its operations in South India by setting up a fully functional office in Kochi. This office in Kochi will also cater to businesses in Trivandrum and Kozhikode.
Sujit Nair, president, will oversee operations in Kerala and look after the businesses in that market. Lowe Lintas will start its south Indian operations with Mayden Pharma as its first client who are based in Kochi.
Charles Cadell, CEO, Lowe Lintas India, said, "With an increasing number of Kerala brands targeting the national and international markets, it is an opportunity for us to offer our international brand building expertise to companies in such an expansionist mode.
"To this end and to give such Clients the dedication they will need, Lowe Lintas is establishing local representation to support such brand development. Estimated business in Kerala is to the tune of Rs. 100 crores and we hope to get a strong foothold in this state soon."
This article was first published on Campaign India
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency