Steve Cox joins JCDecaux Airport as marketing director
JCDecaux Airport has appointed former Titan Outdoor marketing director Steve Cox to the position of marketing director, replacing Richard Malton who left the role last month.
Cox will lead the airport team, which is responsible for marketing JCDecaux Airport's UK portfolio, including London Heathrow and London Luton, and report to Julie France, managing director of JCDecaux Airport.
He brings more than 20 years of media experience to the role, including time at the Radio Advertising Bureau and media and creative agencies.
JCDecaux bought the assets of Titan Outdoor, where Cox was previously marketing director. after it entered into administration in January. Cox left JCDecaux in March following the integration of the Titan assets.
Prior to working for Titan, has was strategic planning director at CBS Outdoor for eight years.
France said: "Steve is one of the most well-known and respected faces in UK outdoor with a wealth of media experience that will further strengthen our sales and marketing operations."
Alongside Heathrow and Luton, JCDecaux Airport manages the outdoor advertising at Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen airports, as well as the Eurotunnel and the Heathrow Express.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account