Steve Cox joins JCDecaux Airport as marketing director
JCDecaux Airport has appointed former Titan Outdoor marketing director Steve Cox to the position of marketing director, replacing Richard Malton who left the role last month.
Cox will lead the airport team, which is responsible for marketing JCDecaux Airport's UK portfolio, including London Heathrow and London Luton, and report to Julie France, managing director of JCDecaux Airport.
He brings more than 20 years of media experience to the role, including time at the Radio Advertising Bureau and media and creative agencies.
JCDecaux bought the assets of Titan Outdoor, where Cox was previously marketing director. after it entered into administration in January. Cox left JCDecaux in March following the integration of the Titan assets.
Prior to working for Titan, has was strategic planning director at CBS Outdoor for eight years.
France said: "Steve is one of the most well-known and respected faces in UK outdoor with a wealth of media experience that will further strengthen our sales and marketing operations."
Alongside Heathrow and Luton, JCDecaux Airport manages the outdoor advertising at Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen airports, as well as the Eurotunnel and the Heathrow Express.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of Publicity and Social Think Jam Limited Excellent salary and benefits, London
- Motion Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- PR Account Manager, Entertainment/Broadcast, £30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Social Media Manager - NOW TV Sky negotiable, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement