Steve Cox joins JCDecaux Airport as marketing director
JCDecaux Airport has appointed former Titan Outdoor marketing director Steve Cox to the position of marketing director, replacing Richard Malton who left the role last month.
Cox will lead the airport team, which is responsible for marketing JCDecaux Airport's UK portfolio, including London Heathrow and London Luton, and report to Julie France, managing director of JCDecaux Airport.
He brings more than 20 years of media experience to the role, including time at the Radio Advertising Bureau and media and creative agencies.
JCDecaux bought the assets of Titan Outdoor, where Cox was previously marketing director. after it entered into administration in January. Cox left JCDecaux in March following the integration of the Titan assets.
Prior to working for Titan, has was strategic planning director at CBS Outdoor for eight years.
France said: "Steve is one of the most well-known and respected faces in UK outdoor with a wealth of media experience that will further strengthen our sales and marketing operations."
Alongside Heathrow and Luton, JCDecaux Airport manages the outdoor advertising at Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen airports, as well as the Eurotunnel and the Heathrow Express.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency