Dentsu lands green taxi service account
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 May 2010 10:08AM
LONDON - Dentsu has won the advertising account for Greentomatocars, the environmentally friendly taxi service.
The agency picked up the business without a pitch after approaching the company with an unsolicited proposal. It will now create an integrated campaign promoting the company's green positioning to taxi users in Greater London and the Home Counties.
The company has previously used the sustainability communications consultancy Clownfish on an ad hoc basis.
Greentomatocars launched in 2006 and now has a fleet of 120 Toyota Prius cars, transporting more than 40,000 passengers a month.
Beeker Northam, the executive planning director at Dentsu, said: "Our priority is to find partners as keen to push the boundaries of innovation as we are - through product, service, ethos and communications. Greentomatocars is exciting on all these fronts, particularly in light of its green ambitions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014