Dentsu lands green taxi service account
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 May 2010 10:08AM
LONDON - Dentsu has won the advertising account for Greentomatocars, the environmentally friendly taxi service.
The agency picked up the business without a pitch after approaching the company with an unsolicited proposal. It will now create an integrated campaign promoting the company's green positioning to taxi users in Greater London and the Home Counties.
The company has previously used the sustainability communications consultancy Clownfish on an ad hoc basis.
Greentomatocars launched in 2006 and now has a fleet of 120 Toyota Prius cars, transporting more than 40,000 passengers a month.
Beeker Northam, the executive planning director at Dentsu, said: "Our priority is to find partners as keen to push the boundaries of innovation as we are - through product, service, ethos and communications. Greentomatocars is exciting on all these fronts, particularly in light of its green ambitions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account