Dentsu lands green taxi service account
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 May 2010 10:08AM
LONDON - Dentsu has won the advertising account for Greentomatocars, the environmentally friendly taxi service.
The agency picked up the business without a pitch after approaching the company with an unsolicited proposal. It will now create an integrated campaign promoting the company's green positioning to taxi users in Greater London and the Home Counties.
The company has previously used the sustainability communications consultancy Clownfish on an ad hoc basis.
Greentomatocars launched in 2006 and now has a fleet of 120 Toyota Prius cars, transporting more than 40,000 passengers a month.
Beeker Northam, the executive planning director at Dentsu, said: "Our priority is to find partners as keen to push the boundaries of innovation as we are - through product, service, ethos and communications. Greentomatocars is exciting on all these fronts, particularly in light of its green ambitions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Manager FMCG Connect Up to £34,000 plus bonus potential and benefits, West Yorkshire
- Senior Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £Competitive, North West England
- Account Manager for South-West London integrated agency Gabriele Skelton £3035 - £4035 per annum, London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity