OgilvyOne scoops integrated Bupa account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 May 2010 11:31AM
LONDON - Bupa, the UK private healthcare provider, has appointed OgilvyOne to handle its consolidated integrated advertising account.
The agency won the business after a pitch against Elvis, Rapp and Tequila, in a process handled by Oystercatchers and Bupa's group purchasing team.
In recent years, Bupa has worked with a variety of through-the-line agencies on its digital and direct marketing work, including CheezeDMG, Gyro Manchester and Targetbase Claydon Heeley.
OgilvyOne will now be responsible for overseeing all of Bupa's digital, DM, experiential, print and press activity. The work will have a particular focus on Bupa's health insurance offering, as well as its travel and dental insurance products, health assessments and consumer and occupational health plans.
WCRS, the incumbent on Bupa's TV ad business, is unaffected by the review.
The company's most recent integrated campaign aimed to promote its support of the Alzheimer's Society.
The campaign included a TV ad that featured a character, depicted in the brand's long-running animation style, going to visit his sister in a Bupa care home.
Bupa made a number of changes in its marketing department last year. The company appointed Fiona McAnena as its group brand director and Sue Moore as the marketing director of its UK health insurance business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Director - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £60k, Leeds
- Assistant Brand Manager AF Selection £mid 20's, West Midlands
- Digital Senior Account Manager - top agency nr Chester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Chester
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England