OgilvyOne scoops integrated Bupa account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 May 2010 11:31AM
LONDON - Bupa, the UK private healthcare provider, has appointed OgilvyOne to handle its consolidated integrated advertising account.
The agency won the business after a pitch against Elvis, Rapp and Tequila, in a process handled by Oystercatchers and Bupa's group purchasing team.
In recent years, Bupa has worked with a variety of through-the-line agencies on its digital and direct marketing work, including CheezeDMG, Gyro Manchester and Targetbase Claydon Heeley.
OgilvyOne will now be responsible for overseeing all of Bupa's digital, DM, experiential, print and press activity. The work will have a particular focus on Bupa's health insurance offering, as well as its travel and dental insurance products, health assessments and consumer and occupational health plans.
WCRS, the incumbent on Bupa's TV ad business, is unaffected by the review.
The company's most recent integrated campaign aimed to promote its support of the Alzheimer's Society.
The campaign included a TV ad that featured a character, depicted in the brand's long-running animation style, going to visit his sister in a Bupa care home.
Bupa made a number of changes in its marketing department last year. The company appointed Fiona McAnena as its group brand director and Sue Moore as the marketing director of its UK health insurance business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency