Euro RSCG picks up La Senza outdoor brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 May 2010 05:08PM
LONDON - La Senza, the lingerie retailer, has appointed Euro RSCG London to handle its print and outdoor advertising work.
The agency picked up the business following a pitch against undisclosed agencies, and will now be responsible for creating a print and outdoor campaign that will be rolled out in the UK later this year.
In recent years, La Senza has worked with 23red on the majority of its advertising work.
The agency was first appointed in May 2004, and has since created a number of outdoor and press ads for the brand, featuring a variety of celebrities.
Brand ambassadors have included model Sophie Anderton and former 'Hollyoaks' actress Gemma Atkinson.
Last year, the retailer launched a Christmas campaign featuring TV presenter Tess Daly.
The work, which aimed to appeal to women of all ages and lifestyles, took on a 1940's Hollywood glamour feel and saw Daly dressed in La Senza lingerie and surrounded by dancing penguins.
La Senza also recently rolled out an "Armed Forces" campaign featuring current Miss England and serving soldier, Kat Hodge.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AM and SAM - experiential - Up to £38k Stopgap £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - integrated agency - Central London WE ARE THOMAS £30-36k plus benefits, Central London
- Digital Designer - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Somerset
- CRM Manager (1 year maternity cover) f1 Recruitment 50,000, Kensington