Diary: Twitterati - A week in the life of ... Faux Heiss
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 April 2010 12:00AM
Unlike most creative directors, I dont just save my judging brain for awards, I judge people without iPhones, dogs, and fat people in queues
2.48am, 23 April
Wife wants to renew our wedding vows, agreed on the condition that we do it during my lunchbreak, over Skype and I can still check my e-mails
12.35am, 23 April
Lots of calls today, I dont mind though because my ringtone is the sound of a 56k dial up modem. Ace! Heiss out.
2.15pm, 22 April
Managed to connect my Philippe Starck toilet brush to the internet. Excellent.
12.42am, 22 April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, Windsor
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?