Diary: Twitterati - A week in the life of ... Faux Heiss
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 April 2010 12:00AM
Unlike most creative directors, I dont just save my judging brain for awards, I judge people without iPhones, dogs, and fat people in queues
2.48am, 23 April
Wife wants to renew our wedding vows, agreed on the condition that we do it during my lunchbreak, over Skype and I can still check my e-mails
12.35am, 23 April
Lots of calls today, I dont mind though because my ringtone is the sound of a 56k dial up modem. Ace! Heiss out.
2.15pm, 22 April
Managed to connect my Philippe Starck toilet brush to the internet. Excellent.
12.42am, 22 April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of Digital PSD Group Up to £80,000 + Car, Bonus and Benefits, London
- Brand & Advertising Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency