Diary: Twitterati - A week in the life of ... Faux Heiss
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 April 2010 12:00AM
Unlike most creative directors, I dont just save my judging brain for awards, I judge people without iPhones, dogs, and fat people in queues
2.48am, 23 April
Wife wants to renew our wedding vows, agreed on the condition that we do it during my lunchbreak, over Skype and I can still check my e-mails
12.35am, 23 April
Lots of calls today, I dont mind though because my ringtone is the sound of a 56k dial up modem. Ace! Heiss out.
2.15pm, 22 April
Managed to connect my Philippe Starck toilet brush to the internet. Excellent.
12.42am, 22 April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London