Diary: Pick of the week - England's prospects
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 April 2010 12:00AM
Noel Bussey, whether for good or bad, is getting extremely excited about England's prospects in the World Cup again, and ads as good as the recent Sun one is only adding fuel to the patriotic fire:
"El Tel singing, in a really good voice, backed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and a choir including Harry Redknapp cannot fail to get right to the footballing heart of the country." The ad was written by Rich Littler and Zac Ellis, and directed by John Hardwick at HLA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers