Orange/T-Mobile agencies put on alert
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 12 May 2010 08:00AM
LONDON - Everything Everywhere, the new umbrella company for Orange and T-Mobile, is conducting an informal review of its agency arrangements.
Steven Day, the new vice-president of brand and communications at Everything Everywhere, said he plans to examine his agency roster to gauge what methods are being used to make the brands distinct. However, he insisted that the company has not called a formal pitch for the £53 million Orange creative account and £45 million T-Mobile business.
Day added: "There's now a good opportunity to look at agencies afresh."
Both accounts are held by Publicis' SSF Group, with Saatchi & Saatchi working on the T-Mobile business and Fallon on the Orange brand.
SSF is also working on a launch campaign that will tell customers about the benefits of better coverage offered by Everything Everywhere. However, Orange and T-Mobile will retain their own distinct brands.
Other agencies on the company's roster, including the DM shops Tullo Marshall Warren and Chemistry, will also come under scrutiny as Day looks at its agency arrangements.
Everything Everywhere's media agencies will also come under Day's review process. Mediaedge:cia handles the Orange media account while MediaCom looks after T- Mobile's media planning and buying.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Campaign Delivery Executive Stopgap £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester