Orange/T-Mobile agencies put on alert
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 12 May 2010 08:00AM
LONDON - Everything Everywhere, the new umbrella company for Orange and T-Mobile, is conducting an informal review of its agency arrangements.
Steven Day, the new vice-president of brand and communications at Everything Everywhere, said he plans to examine his agency roster to gauge what methods are being used to make the brands distinct. However, he insisted that the company has not called a formal pitch for the £53 million Orange creative account and £45 million T-Mobile business.
Day added: "There's now a good opportunity to look at agencies afresh."
Both accounts are held by Publicis' SSF Group, with Saatchi & Saatchi working on the T-Mobile business and Fallon on the Orange brand.
SSF is also working on a launch campaign that will tell customers about the benefits of better coverage offered by Everything Everywhere. However, Orange and T-Mobile will retain their own distinct brands.
Other agencies on the company's roster, including the DM shops Tullo Marshall Warren and Chemistry, will also come under scrutiny as Day looks at its agency arrangements.
Everything Everywhere's media agencies will also come under Day's review process. Mediaedge:cia handles the Orange media account while MediaCom looks after T- Mobile's media planning and buying.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Director - Doha, Qatar (Tax free salary) MCG Associates Tax Free Salary, Doha, Qatar
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Outstanding FMCG Marketing Manager GoodEgg Digital £70k + Terrific benefits, M4 Corridor/Slough, Berks
- Social Media Coordinator- Freelance Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement