Mother wins global Castello cheese job
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 May 2010 11:16AM
LONDON - Mother has scooped the global ad account for the Arla-owned cheese brand Castello.
The agency secured the business and a position on the Arla roster following a pitch against three undisclosed agencies. Mother has been asked to produce a campaign that will break in October across TV, print and digital channels in markets including the UK, Germany, the US, Canada, Australia and Russia.
The activity will seek to position Castello as a leader in the premium cheese market, and will focus on cheese’s role in social moments.
Arla’s decision to appoint an agency to the global advertising business comes amid plans to consolidate a number of its premium cheese brands, including Rosenbourg and Denmark’s Finest, under the Costello name.
Some of the cheeses in Arla’s premium portfolio will be retained as sub-brands in order to retain the link to their local heritage.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014