Mother wins global Castello cheese job
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 May 2010 11:16AM
LONDON - Mother has scooped the global ad account for the Arla-owned cheese brand Castello.
The agency secured the business and a position on the Arla roster following a pitch against three undisclosed agencies. Mother has been asked to produce a campaign that will break in October across TV, print and digital channels in markets including the UK, Germany, the US, Canada, Australia and Russia.
The activity will seek to position Castello as a leader in the premium cheese market, and will focus on cheese’s role in social moments.
Arla’s decision to appoint an agency to the global advertising business comes amid plans to consolidate a number of its premium cheese brands, including Rosenbourg and Denmark’s Finest, under the Costello name.
Some of the cheeses in Arla’s premium portfolio will be retained as sub-brands in order to retain the link to their local heritage.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Global Design Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £60000 - £70000 per annum + 40% bonus, West London
- Online Coordinator NG Digital Marketing Competitive salary + package, Central London
- Brand Manager FMCG Connect Up to £34,000 plus bonus potential and benefits, West Yorkshire
- Senior Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £Competitive, North West England
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity