Visit Wales 'for proper holidays' by Wieden+Kennedy
Campaign Work, Monday, 17 May 2010 04:11PM
Wieden+Kennedy London has created a new integrated campaign for Visit Wales.
The TV spot features a family treated to a trip to Wales. The family is a real family recruited by Wieden+Kennedy to emphasise what a 'real' holiday should be like.
The campaign is in partnership with Trip Advisor and ties in to a series of polls on its homepage asking visitors "What constitutes a proper holiday?".
The project is also supported by a direct mail and email campaign.
Video 1 -Wavepool
Video 2 - Sunlounger
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager: £37k - Fashion Brand Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum + Phone + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager: £37k - Mobile Phone Brand Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum + Phone and Benefits!, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - £28k - Big Budgets! Ultimate Asset £26000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, London