Visit Wales 'for proper holidays' by Wieden+Kennedy
Campaign Work, Monday, 17 May 2010 04:11PM
Wieden+Kennedy London has created a new integrated campaign for Visit Wales.
The TV spot features a family treated to a trip to Wales. The family is a real family recruited by Wieden+Kennedy to emphasise what a 'real' holiday should be like.
The campaign is in partnership with Trip Advisor and ties in to a series of polls on its homepage asking visitors "What constitutes a proper holiday?".
The project is also supported by a direct mail and email campaign.
Video 1 -Wavepool
Video 2 - Sunlounger
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account