Visit Wales 'for proper holidays' by Wieden+Kennedy
Campaign Work, Monday, 17 May 2010 04:11PM
Wieden+Kennedy London has created a new integrated campaign for Visit Wales.
The TV spot features a family treated to a trip to Wales. The family is a real family recruited by Wieden+Kennedy to emphasise what a 'real' holiday should be like.
The campaign is in partnership with Trip Advisor and ties in to a series of polls on its homepage asking visitors "What constitutes a proper holiday?".
The project is also supported by a direct mail and email campaign.
Video 1 -Wavepool
Video 2 - Sunlounger
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business