In association with
Boots 'Sex and the City 2' by Mother
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 19 May 2010 04:36PM
Mother has launched its 'Sex and the City 2' ad celebrating its commercial partnership with Boots.
The ad, which continues its 'Here Come The Girls' series, shows a short teaser for the forthcoming 'Sex and the City' film before focussing on four girls getting ready to go out.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Quantitative Account Director Trace £43000 - £55000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Ecommerce Manager Ninesharp £25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Leeds
- Senior Project Manager Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London