In association with
Boots 'Sex and the City 2' by Mother
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 19 May 2010 04:36PM
Mother has launched its 'Sex and the City 2' ad celebrating its commercial partnership with Boots.
The ad, which continues its 'Here Come The Girls' series, shows a short teaser for the forthcoming 'Sex and the City' film before focussing on four girls getting ready to go out.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager, Clientside Hasson Associates £50,000 - £55,000, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £30k - £40k, London, Soho
- Copywriter (fixed term contract) become £35-45, London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'