Premier Inn targets leisure sector with latest Lenny Henry ad
LONDON - Budget hotel chain Premier Inn is tonight launching a new £12m ad campaign to encourage consumers to take short holidays at its hotels.
The ads, once more fronted by comedian Lenny Henry, introduce the concept of the 'Premier Weekend', as the Whitbread-owned brand looks to increase its share of the leisure travel sector.
In the TV ad, created by RKCR/Y&R, Henry is shown enjoying a variety of pursuits including shopping, fishing and attending a wedding, to emphasise the range of reasons to visit a Premier Inn hotel. The campaign also promotes the brand's £29 entry-level price.
Steve Conway, head of marketing at Premier Inn, said: "This new creative illustrates that we are located in some of the most beautiful parts of the UK, as well as city centres, and that we are keen to offer our guests a great weekend break."
Media planning and buying for the campaign is by ZenithOptimedia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, Birmingham
- HEAD OF DIGITAL SALES Success Digital £Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme, Manchester
- PPC Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, North West England