In association with
Dr Pepper 'the status takeover' by Lean Mean Fighting Machine
Campaign Work, Thursday, 27 May 2010 11:04AM
Dr Pepper has its own bespoke Facebook app, by Lean Mean Fighting Machine, which it claims is the first of its kind.
The app gives users the chance to win £1000 every week, if they choose to let Dr Pepper update their Facebook status on their behalf. The updates are chosen at random from a bank of embarrassing options and the more embarrassing the user allows the update to be, the better their chance of winning the cash.
The competition runs for ten weeks, hosted at www.facebook.com/drpepperuk. The app is the continuation of the ‘What's the Worst that Could Happen?' campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Director of Strategy Factory Design Labs Depending on Qualifications, Valais
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity