In association with
Dominos 'Foursquare promotion' by Vexed
Campaign Work, Thursday, 27 May 2010 11:13AM
Dominos Pizza has launched a campaign in partnership with location-based social gaming platform Foursquare that encourages users to visit its outlets.
The company is offering free pizzas and discounts to Foursquare users who call in to outlets of Dominos . If a Foursquare user has visited an outlet more than anyone else they are known as a ‘mayor'.
Domino's franchisees will give away free pizzas to the ‘mayor' of each of its outlets once a week as part of the initiative, and every Foursquare user will receive a free side dish when spending over £10. The deal was arranged by Domino's digital agency Vexed.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region