In association with
Dominos 'Foursquare promotion' by Vexed
Campaign Work, Thursday, 27 May 2010 11:13AM
Dominos Pizza has launched a campaign in partnership with location-based social gaming platform Foursquare that encourages users to visit its outlets.
The company is offering free pizzas and discounts to Foursquare users who call in to outlets of Dominos . If a Foursquare user has visited an outlet more than anyone else they are known as a ‘mayor'.
Domino's franchisees will give away free pizzas to the ‘mayor' of each of its outlets once a week as part of the initiative, and every Foursquare user will receive a free side dish when spending over £10. The deal was arranged by Domino's digital agency Vexed.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive Stopgap £24000 - £25000 per annum, South East England
- POS Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 - £28000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Marketing & Communications Manager Stopgap £32000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'