Initiative awarded Victim Support media buying account
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 May 2010 02:40PM
Initiative has been awarded the media buying task for charity Victim Support, which is running its first campaign as a national organisation.
The Interpublic Group agency will be responsible for media buying across all platforms.
The new campaign, entitled 'Find the Strength', launched this week and will run in national press, online and on radio. The ads can be viewed at victimsupport.org.uk
Victim Support said the campaign is "designed to raise awareness of what we do, how we help and to encourage people to support us by giving their time or money to help".
The theme of the ads is "helping the marks of crime to fade away".
Victim Support is an independent charity for people affected by crime. It gives free and confidential help to victims of crime and their relatives.
Initiative currently handles the media planning and buying accounts for Tesco, Burger King, TGI Fridays and Pizza Express.
Creative for Victim Support is handled by MWO. The planning on the account is through Spark Communications.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38000 - £40000 per annum, Gloucestershire
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London
- Head of Shopper Insights & Strategy Dynamic New Alliances £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Vice President China & Global Accounts Dynamic New Alliances £80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + relocation costs, Cheshire