In association with
The Football Association 'believe in England' by Dare
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 01 June 2010 11:31AM
The Football Association (FA) has launched a FaceBook application to encourage as many people as possible to show their support for England during the World Cup.
Users can join the ‘official England squad' and create their own shirt complete with name and number, and then post it as their profile picture.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Social Media Account Manager Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £40k + benefits, Colchester
- Digital Project Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, West Midlands
- Conceptual Creative E3 Media Limited £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience, Situated in the creative quarter of Bristol
- Insight Executive - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £27k, Central London