Agencies line up for Oxfam brand pitch
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 June 2010 08:00AM
Oxfam International is on the hunt for an agency or agency group to redesign its global brand identity and support the change with an advertising campaign.
The charity is meeting selected agencies for a question-and-answer briefing this week and is understood to be planning to implement the new global brand work towards the end of this year.
Oxfam International appointed Fallon as its global strategy and design agency in August last year.
The incumbent agency on Oxfam's UK advertising account is Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and the charity also works with CheezeDMG on its UK digital marketing account.
Oxfam GB appointed Watson Phillips Norman to handle the digital and direct marketing for its donor recruitment work in April.
Oxfam International is a confederation of 14 organisations working with more than 3,000 partners in around 100 countries.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Campaign Programmer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Guildford
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London