Agencies line up for Oxfam brand pitch
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 June 2010 08:00AM
Oxfam International is on the hunt for an agency or agency group to redesign its global brand identity and support the change with an advertising campaign.
The charity is meeting selected agencies for a question-and-answer briefing this week and is understood to be planning to implement the new global brand work towards the end of this year.
Oxfam International appointed Fallon as its global strategy and design agency in August last year.
The incumbent agency on Oxfam's UK advertising account is Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and the charity also works with CheezeDMG on its UK digital marketing account.
Oxfam GB appointed Watson Phillips Norman to handle the digital and direct marketing for its donor recruitment work in April.
Oxfam International is a confederation of 14 organisations working with more than 3,000 partners in around 100 countries.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, Windsor
- Digital Designer- Retail Brand! Up to £300/day! Nakama up to £300/day!, London
- Account Director - Shopper Marketing Perfect Marketing People To £55k, Manchester
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?