AIS picks up Pizza Express CRM brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 June 2010 12:11AM
The Gondola Group has appointed Archibald Ingall Stretton to handle the direct marketing business for its Pizza Express brand.
The agency won the account after a pitch process that began in April. AIS will now work on a variety of CRM campaigns for Pizza Express.
The restaurant chain has not previously worked with a retained direct agency, but is now keen to increase its DM activity.
Its creative agency is Work Club, which also handles the brand's digital strategy.
Media buying is handled by Manning Gottlieb OMD, while Goodstuff works on the comms planning business.
Pizza Express has used a number of partnership campaigns to help attract customers to its restaurants.
The brand runs a promotion with Orange to offer two-for-one pizzas on Wednesdays, in conjunction with the mobile network's two-for-one cinema ticket deal. It has also run offers in partnership with The Times and on Jazz FM.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Regional Communications Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum, North West England
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London