AIS picks up Pizza Express CRM brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 June 2010 12:11AM
The Gondola Group has appointed Archibald Ingall Stretton to handle the direct marketing business for its Pizza Express brand.
The agency won the account after a pitch process that began in April. AIS will now work on a variety of CRM campaigns for Pizza Express.
The restaurant chain has not previously worked with a retained direct agency, but is now keen to increase its DM activity.
Its creative agency is Work Club, which also handles the brand's digital strategy.
Media buying is handled by Manning Gottlieb OMD, while Goodstuff works on the comms planning business.
Pizza Express has used a number of partnership campaigns to help attract customers to its restaurants.
The brand runs a promotion with Orange to offer two-for-one pizzas on Wednesdays, in conjunction with the mobile network's two-for-one cinema ticket deal. It has also run offers in partnership with The Times and on Jazz FM.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push