In association with
NHS Choices 'What's Katie been up to?' by Saint@RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Thursday, 03 June 2010 01:22PM
Saint@RKCR/Y&R has launched a digitally led campaign for NHS Choices to increase awareness and screening of Hepatitis amongst female prisoners.
Digital kiosks were placed in women's prisons with interactive content informing women of the ways that the virus may be contracted, its symptoms, and treatment methods.
To encourage women to interact with the kiosks, the agency also created four posters.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client Development Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Client Development Director - Loyalty - London Stopgap £55000 per annum + bonus, London
- Head of Campaign Management Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition