Diary: Farah sticks it to Caan
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 May 2010 12:00AM
It's rare that a Dragons' Den judge gets put in their place, but then they had yet to encounter Farah Ramzan Golant.
The woman, whose rising media profile has been well documented in these pages, won Business Woman of the Year at the Asian Women of Achievement Awards last week.
The TV Dragon James Caan, who presented her with the award, said as she walked to the stage: "Wow, I think I've found my next investment opportunity."
But Golant announced to the assembled guests (which included Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall): "I, sir, am no man's investment opportunity."
You go, Farah.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire