Public view - Was the public swayed by the new Ladbrokes ad?
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 08 June 2010 11:41AM
The public was generally impressed by the new Ladbrokes ad, describing it as big, bold brash and "very British".
One woman felt the ad would make her think about putting a bet on the World Cup, but another viewer, a retired man, wasn't convinced by it.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director [Exciting Brands / Dynamic Agency] c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, London (Greater)
- Senior Creative Designer become £35K, Hertfordshire
- Digital Producer Red Sofa London £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated / Digital Iconic Brands c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account