Mediasense hires first head of digital
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 09 June 2010 08:00AM
Mediasense, the media consultancy set up by Andy Pearch of Billetts and Aegis' Graham Brown, has appointed Ryan Kangisser as its first head of digital.
Prior to joining Mediasense, Kangisser was principal consultant with Billetts and account director at digital agency Profero.
Brown said: "[Ryan] is a first-class operator, highly rated by clients and agencies alike. Most importantly, he understands the limitations of applying a traditional auditing approach to the evaluation of digital channels, and is excited about the prospect of building a different and more relevant service."
Mediasense was founded in 2009 by Andy Pearch, chief executive of Billetts and Graham Brown, group development director at Aegis Group and managing director of Carat International.
It has since instructed pitches for the £80m Lloyds media account and the £5m Invesco media brief.
Kangisser said: "MediaSense are developing a fresh and potentially transformational approach to managing performance in digital channels. It's a great time to join them and I'm looking forward to putting new media at the heart of their offering and to leading their digital charge."
In March, MediaSense signed a deal with Aprais, a global relationship management company.
The deal will allow MediaSense to offer the Aprais system for managing and benchmarking the relationship between clients and agencies to its own client base.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London