In association with
Honda 'RBG' by Wieden and Kennedy
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 June 2010 10:35AM
Honda's new launch CR-Z is being promoted with a TV ad by Wieden and Kennedy.
The CR-Z has three driving modes linked to the dashboard lighting ranging from red (sport) to blue (normal) to green (economy).
The new TV ad by Wieden + Kennedy London, which is shot form the viewpoint of the driver, reflects each of these colours along with the changing environments the car is driving through.
It is supported by a print campaign and some digital activity. The pan-European below-the-line activity has been created by Elvis.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition