In association with
Honda 'RBG' by Wieden and Kennedy
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 June 2010 10:35AM
Honda's new launch CR-Z is being promoted with a TV ad by Wieden and Kennedy.
The CR-Z has three driving modes linked to the dashboard lighting ranging from red (sport) to blue (normal) to green (economy).
The new TV ad by Wieden + Kennedy London, which is shot form the viewpoint of the driver, reflects each of these colours along with the changing environments the car is driving through.
It is supported by a print campaign and some digital activity. The pan-European below-the-line activity has been created by Elvis.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films