In association with
Honda 'RBG' by Wieden and Kennedy
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 June 2010 10:35AM
Honda's new launch CR-Z is being promoted with a TV ad by Wieden and Kennedy.
The CR-Z has three driving modes linked to the dashboard lighting ranging from red (sport) to blue (normal) to green (economy).
The new TV ad by Wieden + Kennedy London, which is shot form the viewpoint of the driver, reflects each of these colours along with the changing environments the car is driving through.
It is supported by a print campaign and some digital activity. The pan-European below-the-line activity has been created by Elvis.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Executive - Digital Media Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - Experiential and Events - 38K - 42K Bamboo Crowd £38K - £42K, Central London
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Leicester
- Senior Account Director - Festival Activation and Music Sponsorship - 55K - 60K Bamboo Crowd £55K - £60K , Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity