In association with
Honda 'RBG' by Wieden and Kennedy
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 June 2010 10:35AM
Honda's new launch CR-Z is being promoted with a TV ad by Wieden and Kennedy.
The CR-Z has three driving modes linked to the dashboard lighting ranging from red (sport) to blue (normal) to green (economy).
The new TV ad by Wieden + Kennedy London, which is shot form the viewpoint of the driver, reflects each of these colours along with the changing environments the car is driving through.
It is supported by a print campaign and some digital activity. The pan-European below-the-line activity has been created by Elvis.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands