Big Brother sponsorship idents revealed ahead of first show
Freederm, the skin care brand, has revealed the idents it will use during its sponsorship of the final series of 'Big Brother', which begins this evening.
The ‘Big Brother' sponsorship idents, created by Freederm's agency Bray Leino, which also planned and bought the activity, use the tagline "Spotless, every day.". The idents play on the way housemates interact with each other in the house.
The idents show young people checking themselves out in a bathroom mirror, capturing some funny, confident, exhibitionist and, sometimes, strange behaviour.
‘Big Brother' kicks off on Channel 4 at 9pm this evening and will run for 13 weeks. This series has the twist that some of the prospective contestants will be sent home during the show, before they even get through the door.
Although the audience for 'Big Brother' has declined in recent years, it is still expected to be one of Channel 4's biggest programmes over the summer, and benefits from the fact it is the last series.
Richard Oliver, managing partner of investment at Universal McCann, said 'Big Brother' had contributed to the adspend predictions for July being reforecast higher than the mid-single figures originally expected.
He said: "The expected better audience performance gives media agencies a reason to plan the series into their TV campaigns. 'Big Brother' is not what it was, but it is still hugely relevant to a sizable viewing audience and one of Channel 4's biggest programmes."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - £45-50K Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London