In association with
Amnesty International 'death penalty' by TBWA Paris
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 June 2010 09:56AM
Amnesty International's newest campaign against the death penalty depicts four execution scenes with figures made out of wax that melt under the heat of the Amnesty International logo, a candle.
The film is almost entirely CG except for a few live action segments.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London
- Junior Account Manager and Account Manager air recruitment Up to £28K dependent on experience, Central London