Dodge Challenger 'freedom' by Wieden+Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 June 2010 10:50AM
A new campaign for Dodge Challenger by Wieden and Kennedy Portland, depicts an important battle in the American Revolutionary War intending to convey the freedom that cars symbolise.
The campaign will have television, print, and interactive digital elements.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire