Public view - Was the public impressed by the new Hovis ad?
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 16 June 2010 10:07AM
The public was generally entertained by the retro feeling of the new Hovis ad.
Anne, 55, was skeptical of the ad, however. "I don't really see what it has to do with Hovis bread," she said.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Online Marketing Assistant Better Placed Recruitment negotiable, North West England
- E-Commerce Product Manager Stopgap £300 - £400 per day + 12 month contract, South East England
- Ad Operations Manager (Digital Advertising/Video/ VoD) Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus, benefits, London
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £60000 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office