Public view - Was the public impressed by the new Hovis ad?
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 16 June 2010 10:07AM
The public was generally entertained by the retro feeling of the new Hovis ad.
Anne, 55, was skeptical of the ad, however. "I don't really see what it has to do with Hovis bread," she said.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Midweight Designers - branding and packaging Gabriele Skelton £25000 - £35000 per annum, London