In association with
Specsavers 'big noise' by Specsavers Creative
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 16 June 2010 10:44AM
Specsavers Creative is launching a humorous TV campaign to promote its hearing centres.
The ad called ‘Big Noise’ breaks on June 20 and features obnoxious loud drum n’ bass music blaring out of a car so loudly that fruit and vegetables start of fall of shop stalls, bus stop windows shatter and noisy workmen are interrupted.
As the car turns a corner, the viewers see for the first time that the driver is in fact a sweet old lady driving a Nissan Micra.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London