In association with
The Financial Times 'economy' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Thursday, 17 June 2010 11:15AM
The Financial Times is launching a new campaign to promote its coverage of the Emergency Budget being held on Tuesday 22nd June, created by DDB UK.
The new execution is the latest ad in the ‘We live in Financial Times’‚ campaign.
The tactical print campaign plays on the challenge faced by the new government as they prepare to announce the emergency budget and uses the iconic Tesco Value brand design.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, East London
- Global Head of Studio and Production Creative Recruitment £65000 - £80000 per annum + Pro Rata, City of London