The Good Agency wins Cancer Research UK Race For Life
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 June 2010 12:50PM
LONDON - Cancer Research UK has appointed The Good Agency to handle its annual Race for Life campaign in 2011, as well as creating its first formal creative agency roster.
Duties on the campaign have been won in a pitch every year since 2004 by Rapp, which pitched against The Good Agency and two other agencies this time.
Rapier, TDA and TW Cat have landed a place on the roster, joining a number of agencies who already have a working relationship with the charity.
These include AMV as brand agency, Rapp, The Good Agency, digital agency Bluhalo and design agency Kennedy Monk.
Natasha Hill, Cancer Research UK's supporter marketing director, said: "Our new creative agency roster will help us to devise interesting, different ways of speaking to our existing supporters and help us engage new ones."
Race For Life events take place every year across the UK, where women run, jog or walk a five-kilometre course to raise money for the charity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers