The Good Agency wins Cancer Research UK Race For Life
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 June 2010 12:50PM
LONDON - Cancer Research UK has appointed The Good Agency to handle its annual Race for Life campaign in 2011, as well as creating its first formal creative agency roster.
Duties on the campaign have been won in a pitch every year since 2004 by Rapp, which pitched against The Good Agency and two other agencies this time.
Rapier, TDA and TW Cat have landed a place on the roster, joining a number of agencies who already have a working relationship with the charity.
These include AMV as brand agency, Rapp, The Good Agency, digital agency Bluhalo and design agency Kennedy Monk.
Natasha Hill, Cancer Research UK's supporter marketing director, said: "Our new creative agency roster will help us to devise interesting, different ways of speaking to our existing supporters and help us engage new ones."
Race For Life events take place every year across the UK, where women run, jog or walk a five-kilometre course to raise money for the charity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London
- Junior Product Owner / Business Analyst - Mobile Digital Gurus £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, package etc, London
- Digital PM with CMS build exp Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £17000 - £22000 Per Annum DOE, Wilmslow
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity