The Good Agency wins Cancer Research UK Race For Life
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 June 2010 12:50PM
LONDON - Cancer Research UK has appointed The Good Agency to handle its annual Race for Life campaign in 2011, as well as creating its first formal creative agency roster.
Duties on the campaign have been won in a pitch every year since 2004 by Rapp, which pitched against The Good Agency and two other agencies this time.
Rapier, TDA and TW Cat have landed a place on the roster, joining a number of agencies who already have a working relationship with the charity.
These include AMV as brand agency, Rapp, The Good Agency, digital agency Bluhalo and design agency Kennedy Monk.
Natasha Hill, Cancer Research UK's supporter marketing director, said: "Our new creative agency roster will help us to devise interesting, different ways of speaking to our existing supporters and help us engage new ones."
Race For Life events take place every year across the UK, where women run, jog or walk a five-kilometre course to raise money for the charity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films