Vizeum scoops £5m property site media account
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 June 2010 02:45PM
Vizeum has been awarded the £5m media planning and buying account for property website Zoopla.co.uk.
The agency won the account in a final pitch shoot-out with Arena Media and PHD.
Vizeum will now be responsible for the site’s first above-the-line advertising campaign, which is scheduled for later in the year.
The appointment of Vizeum marks the property website's first appointment of a media agency.
Zoopla.co.uk was launched in 2007 and claims to be the fastest-growing property website in the UK.
The site provides users with house price data, property listings and local market information.
Chris Langley, account director at Vizeum, said: "Zoopla.co.uk is an exciting brand with a fantastic consumer proposition. We look forward to working with them on significantly building their consumer brand awareness in the coming months."
Last month, VCCP was awarded the estimated £3m TV advertising account for Zoopla.co.uk, following a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
Vizeum was also recently appointed to the strategic media planning account for BT's sponsorship of the London 2012 Olympics.
The Aegis-owned agency partnered with the specialist sponsorship agency IMG in a pitch against undisclosed agencies handled by the AAR.
Vizeum will work on media strategy, while the sports specialist IMG will create sponsorship activation on the account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers