Vizeum scoops £5m property site media account
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 June 2010 02:45PM
Vizeum has been awarded the £5m media planning and buying account for property website Zoopla.co.uk.
The agency won the account in a final pitch shoot-out with Arena Media and PHD.
Vizeum will now be responsible for the site’s first above-the-line advertising campaign, which is scheduled for later in the year.
The appointment of Vizeum marks the property website's first appointment of a media agency.
Zoopla.co.uk was launched in 2007 and claims to be the fastest-growing property website in the UK.
The site provides users with house price data, property listings and local market information.
Chris Langley, account director at Vizeum, said: "Zoopla.co.uk is an exciting brand with a fantastic consumer proposition. We look forward to working with them on significantly building their consumer brand awareness in the coming months."
Last month, VCCP was awarded the estimated £3m TV advertising account for Zoopla.co.uk, following a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
Vizeum was also recently appointed to the strategic media planning account for BT's sponsorship of the London 2012 Olympics.
The Aegis-owned agency partnered with the specialist sponsorship agency IMG in a pitch against undisclosed agencies handled by the AAR.
Vizeum will work on media strategy, while the sports specialist IMG will create sponsorship activation on the account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire