India gets 3 shortlists in Film Lions
By Staff, Campaign India, Thursday, 24 June 2010 05:01PM
CANNES - Creativeland Asia has an entry for LMN, and Ogilvy & Mather has two for Breakthrough Trust ("Domestic Violence") and Fevicol's "Moochwali".
Piyush Pandey, executive chairman and creative director, Ogilvy and Mather, South Asia, said, "I'm always happy when something makes the shortlist.
What I love about both our O&M films is that they're very Indian and our kind of work, not something we've borrowed from the world." Read the Campaign India pieces on the Creativeland piece here, on Ogilvy's "Moochwali" TVC here and about their Breakthrough Trust work here
This article was first published on Campaign India
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London