India gets 3 shortlists in Film Lions
By Staff, Campaign India, Thursday, 24 June 2010 05:01PM
CANNES - Creativeland Asia has an entry for LMN, and Ogilvy & Mather has two for Breakthrough Trust ("Domestic Violence") and Fevicol's "Moochwali".
Piyush Pandey, executive chairman and creative director, Ogilvy and Mather, South Asia, said, "I'm always happy when something makes the shortlist.
What I love about both our O&M films is that they're very Indian and our kind of work, not something we've borrowed from the world." Read the Campaign India pieces on the Creativeland piece here, on Ogilvy's "Moochwali" TVC here and about their Breakthrough Trust work here
This article was first published on Campaign India
- eCommerce Director - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Barnes
- Field Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy Competitive + benefits , East Midlands
- IT Desktop Support Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + package , Essex
- Front End Developer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: plus package, Chester
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?