US agencies dominate Titanium Lions shortlist
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 June 2010 09:30AM
CANNES 2010 - Three UK agencies have made it on to the shortlist in the Titanium & Integrated category at Cannes, but US campaigns including 'Replay' for Gatorade took more than half of the nominations.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Saatchi & Saatchi London and Publicis London have all made the cut, after a total of 26 campaigns were nominated.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO’s nomination comes for its 'Choose a Different Ending' work for the Metropolitan Police, which won a Gold in the Direct category earlier in the week.
Publicis London was nominated for its 'Start Thinking Soldier' campaign for The Army, while Saatchi & Saatchi made the cut thanks to its T-Mobile 'Singalong' work.
Other notable work to make the list was 'Replay' for Gatorade by TBWA\Chiat\Day, which has already won both the Promo & Activation and PR Lions.
US agencies dominated the list, with 15 of the 26 campaigns coming from the country, including two from Crispin Porter & Bogusky and two from JWT New York.
Elsewhere, the UK also has a large presence on the Film Craft shortlist, which gets awarded alongside the Titanium & Integrated Lions tomorrow night.
AMV BBDO also leads the way in this category with five nominations, four of which coming for its 'Bring it to life' work for Guinness.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and DDB UK then come next with three nominations each.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Planners Stopgap £40000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner Bray Leino Competitive, Bristol, City of Bristol
- Art Director createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- DM Account / Senior Manager Â– Not for profit / Charity sector ADLIB £Dependent on experience , South West England / Gloucestershire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account