In association with
Audi 'no detail is too small' by BBH
Campaign Work, Monday, 28 June 2010 10:58AM
Audi has launched the print campaign for the new Audi A8, taking three distinctive parts of the 8 and presenting them as giant sculptural works of art.
The copy explains the pioneering technology in each of the parts shown.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London