Glue Isobar expands account management and planning teams
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 30 June 2010 10:00AM
Creative agency glue Isobar (previously Glue London) has boosted its team with seven new appointments, following a recent global restructure of parent company Isobar.
Mark Lainas and Chris Worsley join the team as two new group account directors.
Lainas moves over from independent digital marketing agency Ruby where he attracted clients such as Tesco and Heineken. He will lead the Aviva, RAC and News Group Newspapers accounts among others.
Worsley will head the Bacardi global brands, Reebok and Coca Cola accounts. He joins from Agency Republic, where he oversaw clients 02 and Boots as business director.
Anton Reyniers joins glue’s planning team to work on its integrated 3 Mobile account as strategic planner. He has previously worked on accounts such as LG and Vodafone at BBH.
Katie White joins glue to work on the Toyota and Aviva accounts as a digital planner. She has five years’ experience spanning digital, social and ATL, having previously worked at Lawton Communications Group and ideas agency Five by Five.
Wayne Brown, deputy managing director at glue Isobar, said: "We continue to attract great people from a diverse range of agency backgrounds, building our multi-skilled, multi-talented team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Society Marketing Manager - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'