Whitbread reviews digital advertising accounts
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 July 2010 11:15AM
Whitbread is reviewing the digital advertising accounts for Beefeater, Table Table, Taybarns and Brewers Fayre.
The account includes building a social media presence and redesigning the brands' websites. The pitch is being handled through the AAR.
Whitbread is understood to be looking for more cohesion between the websites of its various restaurant chains.
The company has previously worked with a variety of agencies on its digital business. The brief does not include digital advertising for the Whitbread-owned Premier Inn hotels or Costa Coffee chain.
Last week, Whitbread said in a results announcement that its sales had been boosted by its Premier Inn hotel chain. Sales across the Whitbread group were up 7.6 per cent over the 13 weeks to 3 June.
Costa Coffee sales rose 8.5 per cent, and sales in its four restaurant chains increased by 3.6 per cent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business