Virgin Media '10 things project' by Start
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 07 July 2010 05:08PM
Virgin Media has unveiled a new digital campaign created by branding and digital agency Start, called the '10 things project', which celebrates 10 years of broadband.
At the website www.10thingsproject.com users can create a personalised timeline displaying their ten favourite things from the last ten years, such as favourite song, image and YouTube video.
To help visitors create their '10 things', the site automatically navigates through content-sharing sites, such as YouTube and Flickr, to locate images and videos.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned