Virgin Media '10 things project' by Start
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 07 July 2010 05:08PM
Virgin Media has unveiled a new digital campaign created by branding and digital agency Start, called the '10 things project', which celebrates 10 years of broadband.
At the website www.10thingsproject.com users can create a personalised timeline displaying their ten favourite things from the last ten years, such as favourite song, image and YouTube video.
To help visitors create their '10 things', the site automatically navigates through content-sharing sites, such as YouTube and Flickr, to locate images and videos.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Account Director Zebra People £45000 - £55000 per annum + Competative Benefits Structure, City of London
- Senior Developer Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media