Virgin Media '10 things project' by Start
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 07 July 2010 05:08PM
Virgin Media has unveiled a new digital campaign created by branding and digital agency Start, called the '10 things project', which celebrates 10 years of broadband.
At the website www.10thingsproject.com users can create a personalised timeline displaying their ten favourite things from the last ten years, such as favourite song, image and YouTube video.
To help visitors create their '10 things', the site automatically navigates through content-sharing sites, such as YouTube and Flickr, to locate images and videos.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency