Virgin Media '10 things project' by Start
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 07 July 2010 05:08PM
Virgin Media has unveiled a new digital campaign created by branding and digital agency Start, called the '10 things project', which celebrates 10 years of broadband.
At the website www.10thingsproject.com users can create a personalised timeline displaying their ten favourite things from the last ten years, such as favourite song, image and YouTube video.
To help visitors create their '10 things', the site automatically navigates through content-sharing sites, such as YouTube and Flickr, to locate images and videos.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Designer become Unspecified, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign