Virgin Media '10 things project' by Start
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 07 July 2010 05:08PM
Virgin Media has unveiled a new digital campaign created by branding and digital agency Start, called the '10 things project', which celebrates 10 years of broadband.
At the website www.10thingsproject.com users can create a personalised timeline displaying their ten favourite things from the last ten years, such as favourite song, image and YouTube video.
To help visitors create their '10 things', the site automatically navigates through content-sharing sites, such as YouTube and Flickr, to locate images and videos.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director - Corporate Comms. - £60k Source £50000 - £70000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Planner Buyer Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Domino's £Six figure package + Car + Benefits, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Digital Account Director - FMCG Aspire £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film