Cancer Research UK 'giving news' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 07 July 2010 05:24PM
Cancer Research is launching a new campaign, by AMV BBDO, which features real doctors alongside cancer patients and survivors speaking directly to camera about the disease.
The integrated campaign aims to show the progress the charity is making in fighting the disease and highlight the need for ongoing support.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing / Customer Development Manager PSD Group Up to £60K + discretionary bonus, London
- Account Director (part-time) Beyond The Book £40000-£55000 pro-rata, Bedfordshire
- Social Media Manager Lady Geek £23,000 - £26,000 pa (dependent on experience), London
- Artworker - Junior Major Players £20000 - £23000 per annum, Swindon
- Senior Account Manager Stonor £30,000 - £35,000, London / Surrey
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?