Cancer Research UK 'giving news' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 07 July 2010 05:24PM
Cancer Research is launching a new campaign, by AMV BBDO, which features real doctors alongside cancer patients and survivors speaking directly to camera about the disease.
The integrated campaign aims to show the progress the charity is making in fighting the disease and highlight the need for ongoing support.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London